Eviva is excited to offer the non-surgical Orbera balloon
3.1 times the weight loss than diet and exercise alone
- Safe and effective weight loss solution
- Over 220,000 placements worldwide
- FDA approved
What is Orbera™?
- A comprehensive two-part program designed to provide effective, motivating results that you can see. With ORBERA™, patients on average lose 3.1 times the weight they would with diet and exercise alone.
- Starts with a soft balloon placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
- The ORBERA™ balloon takes up space in your stomach and helps you eat smaller meals.
- The balloon is temporary and placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions.
- Patients will receive coaching from a team of experts, which may include a dietitian, psychologist, and exercise physiologist.
- Coaching continues after the balloon is removed at six months for a total of 12 months.
The Procedure: Placement and Removal
- Non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, the thin and deflated ORBERA™ balloon is placed into the stomach. It is then filled with saline until it’s about the size of a grapefruit. The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day.
- At six months, the balloon is removed in the same way it was placed. Through a non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, it is deflated first then removed.
What to Expect After the Orbera Procedure
- The weight loss is rapid with the majority of weight loss typically occurring in the first three months of treatment.
- On average patients lost 3.1 times the weight loss of diet and exercise alone.
- The adjustments to your eating habits and your continued efforts to stay active will greatly influence your results.
To qualify for Orbera™, you should:
- Be an adult
- Have a body mass index (BMI) from 30 to 40
- Be willing to participate in a medically-supervised program for one year
- After six months with the ORBERA™ two-part program, people lost an average 3.1 times the weight patients lost with diet & exercise alone.
- Proven to keep the weight off even after the balloon is removed.
- More than 220,000 ORBERA™ balloons have been distributed worldwide in over 80 countries.
- With the FDA approval of ORBERA™, patients now have a safe and effective treatment option.
Call 1-800-639-7353 or contact us online to make an appointment today.
- Directions For Use (DFU). ORBERA™ Intragastric Balloon System (ORBERA™). Austin, TX: Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- *Please note that individual results may vary
Most of our services are covered by insurance. Inquire today.
We are happy to provide information and would love to partner with you on a personalized plan for success. That starts by telling us a little about yourself. You can call us at 844.EVIVAMD (844.384.8263) or fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly. Or chat with us online.