Eviva is excited to offer the non-surgical Orbera balloon
3.1 times the weight loss than diet and exercise alone
- Safe and effective weight loss solution
- Over 220,000 placements worldwide
- FDA approved
What is Orbera™?
- A comprehensive two-part program designed to provide effective, motivating results that you can see. With ORBERA™, patients on average lose 3.1 times the weight they would with diet and exercise alone.
- Starts with a soft balloon placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
- The ORBERA™ balloon takes up space in your stomach and helps you eat smaller meals.
- The balloon is temporary and placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions.
- Patients will receive coaching from a team of experts, which may include a dietitian, psychologist, and exercise physiologist.
- Coaching continues after the balloon is removed at six months for a total of 12 months.
The Procedure: Placement and Removal
- Non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, the thin and deflated ORBERA™ balloon is placed into the stomach. It is then filled with saline until it’s about the size of a grapefruit. The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day.
- At six months, the balloon is removed in the same way it was placed. Through a non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, it is deflated first then removed.
What to Expect After the Orbera Procedure
- The weight loss is rapid with the majority of weight loss typically occurring in the first three months of treatment.
- On average patients lost 3.1 times the weight loss of diet and exercise alone.
- The adjustments to your eating habits and your continued efforts to stay active will greatly influence your results.
To qualify for Orbera™, you should:
- Be an adult
- Have a body mass index (BMI) from 30 to 40
- Be willing to participate in a medically-supervised program for one year
- After six months with the ORBERA™ two-part program, people lost an average 3.1 times the weight patients lost with diet & exercise alone.
- Proven to keep the weight off even after the balloon is removed.
- More than 220,000 ORBERA™ balloons have been distributed worldwide in over 80 countries.
- With the FDA approval of ORBERA™, patients now have a safe and effective treatment option.
Call 1-800-639-7353 or contact us online to make an appointment today.
- Directions For Use (DFU). ORBERA™ Intragastric Balloon System (ORBERA™). Austin, TX: Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- *Please note that individual results may vary
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Transform your life and health with a weight loss solution that’s tailored to you.