The Endo Sleeve gave me my life back along with the confidence that I lost so many years ago.Read More
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Urban Fitness and Health to provide an even more comprehensive approach to your health and well being. In addition to the excellent services that UF&H offer as one of Washington State’s only Medical Fitness Centers, Eviva medical professionals are now seeing patients at their Mount Vernon location!
Urban Fitness and Health was started by fitness and health experts to provide the Skagit Valley with a complete experience of wellness. We brought together a wide variety of exercise concepts including free weights, exercise machines, cardio equipment, group exercise classes, senior fitness programs and a high intensity workout facility. We have also added health services including physical therapy, nutrition counseling, massage therapy and a healthy coffee and juice bar. We offer educational seminars on health-related topics. To ensure a family environment we also offer babysitting services in safe and fun environment.
- Physical Therapy
- Our physical therapy services include a thorough evaluation of not only your areas of discomfort but an assessment of your biomechanics, strength, flexibility and balance. Our personal training staff will assist you in your goal of transitioning to a more active lifestyle.
(Physical therapy may be covered by insurance if you were referred by your doctor.)
- Our experienced weight loss counselor offers telemedicine in the comfort of your own home.
- Comprehensive Health Assessments
- Review your medical history; most recent cholesterol, A1C, Hypertension tests; and also tests your Musculoskeletal flexibility and strength, Cardiovascular fitness, balance and nutrition.
- Specialty Health Classes
- Our Foundations Class class offers members with chronic diseases like Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis or who are at risk of falling, the benefits of exercise.
- Educational Seminars
- Free educational seminars on a wide range of health topics. These seminars are free to the public and are given by experts in their fields. Come and learn about how to deal with back pain, what knee replacement surgery entails, how to eat healthy, and how to create a healthy balanced life style.