Eviva Payment Information
Our surgery fee includes*
- Hospital/Facility Fees
- Anesthesiology services
- Surgeon/Procedure Fees
- Nutrition health services
- Office / clinical visits
* This price does not include initial consultation, pre-screening assessments or diagnostic testing fees. Program details and costs are explained in detail during your intake appointment after you have completed your surgical consultation.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: It is your responsibility as the patient to know and understand your insurance plan benefits, authorization and referral requirements.
We recommend calling the member customer service number on the back of your insurance card to verify this information. Here are a few questions that you may find helpful when calling:
- Does my plan have coverage for surgical treatment of obesity (E66.01) / bariatric surgery/ weight loss surgery?
- What are my surgical benefits (deductible, co-insurance, out of pocket)?
- Is bariatric surgery covered for both In-network and out-of-network?
- Is there any bariatric surgery cap/max (dollar amount or per lifetime limit)?
- Is a specific facility required (hospital / outpatient)?
- First Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield out of state plans
- Anthem BCBS
- Federal BCBS
NON-CONTRACTED INSURANCES: We can work with you if your policy offers Out of Network Benefits
- United Health Care
We do not accept the following insurance carriers at this time, however we’re here for everyone so we are pleased to offer a prompt payment discount to our patients self-paying prior to the procedure. Contact us for more information.
- Community Health Plan of WA
- Provider One
- Tricare / Triwest
Patients will receive any needed assistance with understanding insurance eligibility. As every insurance policy varies in criteria, your policy criteria may require multiple components. The patient is responsible for helping procure needed documentation. Our Insurance Coordinator will guide you through the process all the way to your anticipated approval.
Financing your surgery can help when your insurance doesn’t cover costs associated with weight loss surgery or you have a significant co-payment. By financing, you have the opportunity to get your procedure done whenever you are ready.
Some patients have financed their medical costs through bank or credit union loans or equity lines of credit. Others have used income tax refunds or borrowed from their retirement funds. In addition, there are special companies whose primary objective is to assist by providing affordable financing for medical procedures.
Please click on the following links for further information on financing:
Eviva does not endorse or recommend any particular financing arrangement. This is a personal decision that must be made by each individual.
Prompt Pay Discount
Our comprehensive program is among the most competitively priced in the region. We offer a discount to our patients to our patients self-paying prior to the procedure. Our program includes the complete follow-up support with monthly visits to track and enforce your progress. Contact us for more information.