Eviva sees the highest percentage of self pay patients for bariatric surgery in Washington State. Our comprehensive self pay package is put together in a way that offers a quick turnaround from consult to surgery, no surprise medical bills, and Bliss coverage in the rare event of a surgical complication. For those who do not have insurance benefits, or have been denied coverage, self paying is the most direct way to get to surgery.
Our Self Pay surgery fee includes*
- Hospital/Facility Fees
- Anesthesiology services
- Surgeon/Procedure Fees
- All pre-surgery appointments
- Pre-op appointment
- Diet education appointment
- Bliss insurance
- A comprehensive 1 year aftercare program that includes monthly nutrition appointments and clinical follow ups with your surgical team.
- Lifetime access to monthly support groups and our Eviva Social Community app.
* This price does not include pre-screening assessments or diagnostic testing fees (which are often billable to insurance).
Financing your surgery can help when your insurance doesn’t cover costs associated with weight loss surgery or you have a significant co-payment. By financing, you have the opportunity to get your procedure done whenever you are ready.
Some patients have financed their medical costs through bank or credit union loans or equity lines of credit. Others have used income tax refunds or borrowed from their retirement funds. In addition, there are special companies whose primary objective is to assist by providing affordable financing for medical procedures.
Please click on the following links for further information on financing:
Eviva does not endorse or recommend any particular financing arrangement. This is a personal decision that must be made by each individual.