"If you are considering weight loss surgery, do it now. It will change your life! Do not wait!"Read More
Your weight loss journey probably started with a vision, a mental picture of the body you desired. But after significant weight loss, you can be left with excess skin that does not match up to the picture in your head.
Serving the greater Seattle area, our specialized team of post-weight loss surgeons can work with you to help with the final touches and achieve the body you have worked hard for. Once you have maintained your goal weight for three to six months, you may want to consider these elective procedures that Eviva has to offer:
- Panniculectomy, a surgical procedure designed to remove the excess skin (“pannus”) from the lower abdomen. This operation is different from a standard abdominoplasty in that it relieves symptoms related to the overhanging apron of skin and is not considered a cosmetic procedure. Some or all of the costs may be covered through insurance. Symptoms associated with a pannus include skin irritation, rash, recurrent infections, odor, and difficulties with activities of daily living due to the bulk of the excess skin.
- Abdominoplasty (also known as a “tummy tuck”), to remove excess skin from both the upper and lower abdomen. Tightening of the abdominal muscles can also be performed, if needed. The overall result is improved contour of the entire abdomen and waist.
- Fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty is more extensive surgery for excess skin removal in both the horizontal and vertical directions. This ultimately requires a reverse T-shaped incision across the abdomen reminiscent of the fleur-de-lis pattern.
- Brachioplasty (also known as an “arm lift”) for excess skin removal of the upper arms.
- Thigh lift for excess skin removal of the inner thighs.
- Mastopexy (also known as “breast lift”) to improve the shape of the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue. A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a profile that is youthful and uplifted.
This is all about you. We would love to hear about your journey, provide you with more information about what we can offer, and discuss which of these procedures can help you achieve your goals.