You may have reached the limits of what nutrition and exercise can do. You may be at the mercy of your genetic background. Whatever your reason, we offer a wide array of body sculpting procedures to help you take the next step in your journey.
- Liposuction, a less-invasive way to contour areas of fat without skin removal. Possible areas for liposuction include abdomen, waist, flanks, upper back, lower back, upper arms, and thighs.
- Panniculectomy, a surgical procedure designed to remove the excess skin (“pannus”) from the lower abdomen. This operation is different from a standard abdominoplasty in that it relieves symptoms related to the overhanging apron of skin and is not considered a cosmetic procedure. Some or all of the costs may be covered through insurance. Symptoms associated with a pannus include skin irritation, rash, recurrent infections, odor, and difficulties with activities of daily living due to the bulk of the excess skin.
- Abdominoplasty (also known as a “tummy tuck”), to remove excess skin from both the upper and lower abdomen. Tightening of the abdominal muscles can also be performed, if needed. The overall result is improved contour of the entire abdomen and waist.
- Buttock enhancement through fat transfer.
- Brachioplasty to remove excess sagging skin of the upper arms.
- Thigh lift to remove excess sagging skin of the thighs.
- Gynecomastia surgery for excess breast tissue in men.
This is all about you. We would love to hear about your journey, provide you with more information about what we can offer, and discuss which of these procedures can help you achieve your goals.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Transform your life and health with a weight loss solution that’s tailored to you.