Your weight loss journey probably started with a vision, a mental picture of the body you desired. But after significant weight loss, you can be left with excess skin that does not match up to the picture in your head.
At Eviva, our specialized team of post-weight-loss surgeons can work with you to help you achieve the body you envision. Many procedures may be covered by insurance, and patients are able to experience quick recovery times, sometimes as short as six weeks.
Once you have spent three to six months at your goal weight, you may want to consider elective procedures that Eviva has to offer, such as:
- An abdominoplasty (also known as a “tummy tuck”) to remove excess skin from your abdomen
- A lower body lift to contour the front and back of your body
- Breast reduction surgery to reduce shoulder or back pain
- Breast augmentation to increase breast volume
- A breast lift to enhance breast shape
- An arm or thigh lift to remove excess skin after weight loss
- Liposuction, a less-invasive way to contour areas of fat without skin removal and eliminate troubled spots
- Injectable dermal fillers, which can improve volume areas in your face and body to help you look younger and fresher
- Botox® treatment for temporarily improving the appearance of both moderate and severe frown lines
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Transform your life and health with a weight loss solution that’s tailored to you.