Your weight loss journey probably started with a vision, a mental picture of the body you desired. But after significant weight loss, you can be left with excess skin that does not match up to the picture in your head.
At Eviva, our specialized team of post-weight-loss surgeons can work with you to help you achieve the body you envision. Many procedures may be covered by insurance, and patients are able to experience quick recovery times, sometimes as short as six weeks.
Once you have spent three to six months at your goal weight, you may want to consider elective procedures Eviva offers, such as:
- An abdominoplasty (also known as a tummy tuck) to remove excess skin from your abdomen.
- A lower body lift to contour your front and back.
- Breast reduction surgery to reduce shoulder or back pain.
- Breast augmentation to increase breast volume.
- A breast lift to fix saggy breasts.
- An arm or thigh lift to remove excess skin after weight loss.
- Liposuction, a less-invasive way to contour areas of fat without skin removal.
- An injectable dermal filler, which can improve volume areas in your face and body to help you look younger and fresher.
- Botox® to remove wrinkles and rejuvenate your face.
Most of our services are covered by insurance. Inquire today.
We are happy to provide information and would love to partner with you on a personalized plan for success. That starts by telling us a little about yourself. You can call us at 844.EVIVAMD (844.384.8263) or fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly. Or chat with us online.